Some of them I check regularly, some I do not follow closely. But it is a 'sampler' of the diversity in web sites and bogs that Muslims are contributing too or founded and maintain.
The listing is small, and I do not positively of negatively endorse any site as I do not know the content of every web page and every posting.
One exception to the previous sentence is the first one on the list: The American Muslim (TAM). It is a growing compilation of huge number of article from allover the cyberspace written by Muslims or by people highly educated about Islam though no Muslims themselves. The scope is huge, and the site is very well organized. I strongly endorse visiting it and using it as a resource.
- The American Muslim (TAM) - Very well organized and huge collection of articles.
- Muslim Advocate
- Radical Middle Way
- Minaret of Freedom Institute: A free market Muslim perspective on economics, democracy, terrorism and Middle East conflict
- New Islamic Directions - Imam Zaid Shakir
- Menassat | Arab Media News
- Tariq RAMADAN
- Fig Tribune- Very funny, not very reverential. Have I already mentioned very funny?
- HijabMan & Free (Awesome) Islamic Marriage Contract For Download - StumbleUpon
- Loonwatch.com | The Mooslims, they're heeere!- Tracks nutcase Islamophobes.
- Blog - The Arabist
- Altmuslim - global perspectives on Muslim life, politics, and culture
If you find some of those offensive to common sense and decency, please let me know with enough info to give me a chance to judge for myself before taking action.
If you have a website to recommend, put it in a comment, I will check it and mad add it to the list