I am hoping this will be a place where we can talk about issues relevant to the Muslim community in America and Canada freely, and respectfully. Muslims and non-Muslims are all welcome to suggest topics and participate in a vigorous and productive discussion.
While any topic is welcome, there has to be some reason why that topic is relevant to Muslims. Any idea will be open to discussion with the goal of better understanding of our own thoughts, and better understanding of the others, Muslims and non-Muslims.
This forum will be moderated, and censored if necessary. Ideas will not be censored, and any and all of the following will shamelessly be censored:
- Racist opinions and comments
- Proselytizing, preaching, or attempting to convert anyone from any belief to any other belief.
- Slanders and obscenities.
- Global insults to a religion, ethnicity, race, etc.
- Personal insult to identifiable individual (great latitude will be granted to criticism of any and all)
- Comments without obvious goal other than incitement or provocation of hatred.
- Explicit denial of obvious facts (e.g., existence of a country or a people), or denial of established historic facts.
- Others as may seem reasonable.
- Frivolous topics and comments of no conceivable practical value